Friday, June 6, 2008

Jokes: More Revolting Racial and Ethnic Jokes III

A man walked into the bar. As he waited for his drink, he notices a gorgeous young Indian girl sipping a soft drink at the other end of the bar. He told the bartender to give her a real drink. The bartender replied,"I can't. The C.P would be one my ass."
"What's the C.P.?"
"City Police."
The man finishes his drink and ordered another. Again, he asked the bartender to give the Indian girl a real drink, but this time the bartender said, " I can't. The S.P. would shut me down."
"What's the S.P.?"
"State Police."
Just then the Indian girl got up and walked out of the bar. The man hurried out after her. An hour later, he staggered back into the bar, his clothes covered with blood, his nose broken.
"The F.B.I. got me." the man moaned.
"What do you mean, The F.B.I.?" the bartender aksed.
" A Fucking Big Indian!"
________________________________
After temple one evening, two movie producers went to the men's room together. While standing next to each other at the urinal, one asked the other if he knew old Rabbi Rabinowitz.
"why, yes," the other replied.
" I thought so. He cuts at an angle and you're peeing on my shoe."

Free Online ESL short stories

English is an International Language. Millions of people try to find the good ways to learn English today. Learning English through English ESL short stories is the good method to improve your reading comprehension and vocabulary.



We have a great collection of English ESL Short stories which helps English learners enjoy their reading and learn English at the same time. Our English Stories contain practical English expressions in daily spoken English that are most useful for learning to speak English.